I ain't one to gossip but it's totally possible *lord knows too many people cheat* but without asking him directly, there are ways to figure out if your boyfriend is cheating. Here are some tell-tale signs that suggest infidelity.
* He feels guilty because of his infidelity. His change in behavior will reflect his guilt. He is uncharacteristically more expressive, attentive and starts buying you more gifts.
* Your instincts are sending you warning signals. You have been with this person for a while so you know their habits, routines and idiosyncrasies. If you sense there may be something wrong, it is probably because there is.
* He picks irrational fights with you. This enables him to storm out of the house and to meet the other woman.
* He talks about your relationship ending when you fight or argue. He is negative about the relationship and suggests it could be over soon.
* He becomes very moody. He is upbeat when he leaves you, but is stoic and depressed when around you.
* He lacks self esteem so he searches for security and positive feedback from someone else other than you.
* He constantly criticizes another person in an effort to make you think that the type of person would never interest him, when, in fact, there is a secret attraction.
* He criticizes things about you he once found attractive.
Sup famz! Interesting piece about unmarried black women. 42% of Black women have never been married; that's double the number of white women that have never been married *ouch*.
*haha* I love this clip of the best pick up lines by the Fresh Prince (Will Smith). He cracks me and he's sooooo talented. Jada is a lucky woman. Enjoy!
I absolutely love this drawing! Inspiring, passionate and sexy! You too can meet your boo - go to FreeBlackDates and start meeting Black singles!
Alexander Pope once said, “To err is human; to forgive divine.” Forgiveness is an act of the imagination. It challenges us to give up our destructive thoughts and to believe in the possibility of a better future. It builds confidence we can survive the pain and grow from it. Forgiveness is a gift we give ourselves. Forgiveness is a creative act that changes us from prisoners of the past to liberated people at peace with our memories. It is not forgetfulness, but it involves accepting the promise that the future can be more than dwelling on memories of past injury.
Old wounds can act as a magnet. They draw our attention to them and take energy and hope from us, preventing us from starting again. Refusing to forgive by holding on to the anger, resentment and a sense of betrayal can make our lives miserable. Try to understand the true nature of forgiveness and...<Read More>